9/6 500K with R/E F2F Dubai MOQ 500BTC
BTC 9/6 500K with R/E at Buyer’s Bank in Dubai
Face to Face Procedures
- Buyer and Seller sign agreement — buyer provides a current account showing the ability to buy 100K BTC or more, seller provides a live-shot video of the wallet with 100K BTC or more
- Seller agent and buyer join in a face-to-face meeting; at window time the seller will remotely share his wallet live screen with buyer via TeamViewer or a Zoom video call. Buyer confirms the coin balance
- Buyer will pay to the seller for the first tranche of 500 BTC during the meeting
- Seller confirms the funds and notifies the buyer and his agent, seller simultaneously transfers the 500 BTC from the seller’s wallet to the buyer’s wallet and provides a screenshot to the buyer
- Seller pays all brokers and discount to buyer by Fiat/BTC per attached IMFPA
- Buyer confirms the bitcoins and prepares for the second tranche of 1,000 BTC
- Contract continues until exhausted
- Seller agent and buyer parties depart meeting venue.
- The commission is split into 1/3rds with the mandates each receiving 1% and the seller/buyer intermediaries splitting the last 1%
- There are two people between this website and the seller. No chain of brokers. Groups will be created and a chain of brokers will share a box within the commission structure.
- All these details about the commission can be negotiated. Nothing is “claimed” or “closed”
- This seller was on the phone last week with another buyer and is very pleasant and willing to accommodate reasonable requests.