7/4 90K Truist Bank with IOLTA Escrow
BTC 7/4 90K
No SPA, rather a Corporate Invoice per tranche
This offer is on hold as they switch attorneys
Face to Face Procedures
- Step # 1 CIS from Buyer to Seller Mandate
- Step # 2 Mandate to mandate call
- Step # 3 Escrow agreement shared and signed by the buyer then seller
- Step # 4 Corporate Invoice issued for each tranche
- CIS will not go through a broker chain, but to the seller mandate directly.
- Truist used to be SunTrust Bank.
- This is a true IOLTA account and not a basic Escrow
- IMFPA will be assembled by the mandates
- This is a FIAT deal, not a USDT
- There are two people between this website and the seller. No chain of brokers. Groups will be created and a chain of brokers will share a box within the commission structure. All these details about the commission can be negotiated. Nothing is “claimed” or “closed”
- This seller mandate is very pleasant. This deal quickly becomes personal between the mandates then the principles.