7/4 90K Truist Bank with IOLTA Escrow
BTC 7/4 90K
No SPA, rather a Corporate Invoice per tranche
This offer is on hold as they switch attorneys
Face to Face Procedures
- Step # 1 CIS from Buyer to Seller Mandate
- Step # 2 Mandate to mandate call
- Step # 3 Escrow agreement shared and signed by the buyer then seller
- Step # 4 Corporate Invoice issued for each tranche
- CIS will not go through a broker chain, but to the seller mandate directly.
- Truist used to be SunTrust Bank.
- This is a true IOLTA account and not a basic Escrow
- IMFPA will be assembled by the mandates
- This is a FIAT deal, not a USDT
- There are two people between this website and the seller. No chain of brokers. Groups will be created and a chain of brokers will share a box within the commission structure. All these details about the commission can be negotiated. Nothing is “claimed” or “closed”
- This seller mandate is very pleasant. This deal quickly becomes personal between the mandates then the principles.
Please ask questions about this listing below and click “subscribe to comments” on this page to get email notified when we reply.