8/4 100K with R/E Wells Fargo — Need Seller Procedure Acceptance
BTC 8/4 Wells Fargo Bank
7/4 for smaller orders
SPA will be sent when the buyer agrees to these procedures
Escrow Purchase Procedures:
- Buyer reviews and indicates acceptance of procedures
- Buyer provides Sending Bank Account details and KYC of signatory including passport, company registration if applicable to Seller and formal AML document provided by seller
- Seller will provide an escrow agreement separate from the purchase.
- Buyer returns all documents signed and seller returns dual executed copies to Buyer
- Buyer transmits funds for first tranche to escrow or to Seller and sends copy of transfer slip.
- Seller executes Due Diligence on the sending account
- Upon funds received in escrow account, Seller transmits coins directly to Buyer’s wallet
- Funds are released from escrow once Buyer acknowledges receipt of coins and 6 blockchain confirmations
- Repeat Steps 5-9 to completion of the tranche schedule agreed to by both parties
- Escrow agent is Henry Casden Attorney at Law
- They want to be paid in USD (Fiat)
- How to get this moving?
- Buyer sends a LOI or some other document agreeing to the posted procedures above
- Seller sends the necessary docs for the buyer to complete
- Buyer fills out and sends back the SPA/KYC/AML
- Then it picks up above at number 3