10/5 500K with R/E to 1M HSBC London with Performance Bond
BTC 10/5 with 500K R/E to 1M
Note June 8, 2022: This listing is old and we are determining if it is still available. Please do not ask to bring a buyer into this opportunity until we verify it is still good. We should know within 48 hours.
BTC BANK TO BANK PROCEDURE
- Buyer signs this agreement and sends it along with a letter of comfort from buyer’s bank confirming that buyer has the ability to complete this BTC purchase and sales agreement.
- Seller signs this agreement within two  banking days after receipt
- Both parties lodge agreement with their respective banks.
- Seller bank issues performance bond (as per sample Exhibit C) within four  banking days from the day the agreement signed by the buyer was received by the seller covering the purchase price of the first tranche BTC to the buyer.
- Buyer bank verifies the performance bond and transfers cash equivalent to seller bank account within two  banking days (issuer of performance bond) for the tranche value then to be executed as per Annex A.
- Seller confirms the funds with his bank and credit the buyer’s wallet with 10,000 BTC, buyer confirms the coin via blockchain 6 times confirmation and notifies all parties.
- Seller pays all brokers and discount to buyer by BTC / Fiat according to the IMFPA listed in “Annex C”.
- Next tranche continue until contract exhausted.
- 2.5% sell side (closed)
- 2.5% Buy side (open)
- Bitcoin Report is connected to this opportunity through two people. My team is Patriot Health LLC and we have a team which runs this website and https://Patriot.Health Depending on how many people are between you and the buyer mandate, we would recommend a third box which would include you. All this can be negotiated based on who needs to be paid. Nothing is closed or claimed by anyone. The buy side is fully open.