BTC 6/3 11K willing to accept buyer’s BTC escrow, Offering a Satoshi, MUST use a private wallet!
11K BTC at a 6/3
- Buyer must consent to place his USDT into a private wallet. NOT an exchange wallet
- The Buyer will send $50-100 USDT directly to the Seller’s Wallet and the Seller will send back the equivalent in BTC
- We need to make sure the USDT are in a private wallet (exchange wallet not accepted)
- $50 handshake – USDT moves first, USDT private wallet must have at least enough to purchase first tranche
- $50 back — Satoshi from BTC seller private wallet with first tranche amount
- Then buyer and seller send USDT and BTC to escrow agent for swap based on tranche schedule in the SPA
- MOQ is 11K BTC
- Satoshi is offered private wallet to private wallet. Transaction will not be tracked on the blockchain.com’s public platform
- Seller will not come to a call without this verified first…I already have a few failed buyer that didn’t have USDT ready, or wanted to use a exchange wallet, or wanted to convert after BTC going to escrow….
- 1.5% sell side (closed)
- 1.5% Buy side (open)
- The Bitcoin Report website is operated by Patriot Health LLC and has one person between us and the seller
- All commission sharing is negotiable