BTC 6/3 through an Australian Crypto Mining Conglomerate — 500K plus gets a 10/7 Discount
BTC 6/3 up to 500K & 10/7 over 500K
Three Options for SOP Procedures
Pick the procedures the buyer can accept without changes.
Ledger to Ledger Procedures:
- Buyer and seller sign the sales and purchase agreement.
- There will be a Zoom between the seller and buyer before final signatures on the SPA.
- Buyer determines the tranche schedule.
- Buyer provides an attorney’s letter of attestation confirming the buyer’s sufficient funds in the buyer’s IOLTA account for the purchase of the first tranche.
- At window time the seller shares his wallet live screen remotely via live video with buyer to confirm the coin balance.
- Buyer pays for the first tranche of BTC to seller’s account.
- Seller confirms funds and credits bitcoin to buyer’s wallet.
- Seller pays all commissions in BTC per day.
- Next tranche continues until the contract is exhausted.
- Buyer and Seller shall sign the Purchase Agreement.
- Buyer shall show proof of funds for the first tranche via an active recent bank account statement of United States Dollars in cash via screen or email. Seller shall show a screen shot to the buyer via screen or email one of his/her wallets showing available BTC for the tranche.
- Buyer and Seller shall sign the Escrow Agreement. Buyer and Seller shall forward to the buyer Escrow and Seller Escrow Agent exact wire information and banking coordinates for the each of the parties and their respective representatives
- Buyer and Seller Escrow Agent shall endorse the Escrow Agreement and shall circulate the completed Escrow Agreement to the Seller and buyer.
- Upon execution of the Purchase Agreement and the Escrow Agreement, within 48 hours Buyer Escrow Agent shall wire to Seller Escrow Agent the purchase of the first tranche of 200 BTC (“Initial Deposit”).
- Seller Escrow Agent shall inform Buyer, Buyer Escrow agent and Seller receipt of the Initial Deposit.
- Seller shall initiate placement of the first tranche of the BTC directly into the Buyer’s Wallet-or Buyer Escrow Agent Wallet. Buyer shall provide its BTC Wallet information upon execution of the Purchase Agreement.
- Seller shall provide evidence of said deposit of BTC after receipt of confirmation of the Buyer’s funds.
- Thereafter, Buyer shall confirm receipt of the evidence of the deposit in its Wallet.
- Upon deposit of the entire first tranche with Buyer as evidenced by Seller, Escrow Agent shall disburse the remainder of the Initial Deposit less payments for commissions and payments due to Escrow Agent. All payments shall be made via wire transfer. Escrow Agent shall disburse funds within 24 hours of the transaction being consummated and after both Seller and Buyer verify the same in writing.
BTC to USDT Procedures:
- Party A (BTC holder ) and Party B (USDT Liquidator) sign a liquidation agreement. (Party B provides Proof of USDT wallet and Party A provides wallet screenshot of BTC, of 5000 BTC).
- Party A and Party B and escrow attorney sign escrow agreement.
- Party B deposits FIVE (5) Million USD into the escrow attorney’s IOLTA account as a payment guarantee. Escrow attorney informs Party A.
- Upon receiving the confirmation from the escrow attorney of the deposit, Party A shall promptly send the required units of BTC to Party B’s wallet equivalent to guarantee amount USD 5,000,000.00
- Party B confirms BTC in his wallet address and simultaneously credit USDT to Party A designated USDT wallet.
- Tranches continue while the escrow remains as collateral.
- When tranches are finished, Party A returns (5) Million USD escrow deposit to Party B after completion of the agreed upon contract.
- MOQ is 500 Bitcoin. If you need a Satoshi, then buy 500 BTC. That’s the lowest level of engagement.
- This is an Australian Crypto Mining Conglomerate
- This is one of their storage wallets included in the original SPA we received — https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/12XqeqZRVkBDgmPLVY4ZC6Y4ruUUEug8Fx
- They have many storage wallets. The above is not their transactional wallet
- 1.5% sell side (closed)
- 1.5% Buy side (open)
- The Bitcoin Report website is operated by Patriot Health LLC and starts the buyside.
- All commission sharing is negotiable