7/4 100K with R/E (a Satoshi is available)
BTC 7/4 Discount with 100K Available
- Buyer and Seller sign this agreement and register with respective banks. If requested by Buyer, Buyer and seller will share the screen of online banking and BTC wallet during a live video call or provide a recorded video to each other.
- OPTIONAL: SATOSHI/COIN MOVEMENT FROM WALLET A TO WALLET B.
- IF BUYER INSISTS ON SATOSHI/AB TEST, BUYER WILL SEND MT199 (POF/RWA FOR PAYMENT OF MINIMUM 100BTC) and SELLER WILL EXECUTE SATOSHI/AB TEST.
- Buyer pays for the first tranche to seller’s designated bank ledger account.
- Seller confirms funds and credits the coins to buyer’s BTC wallet.
- Seller pays all commissions and discount in BTC.
- Thereafter tranches will continue until contract exhausted.
Buyer must provide:
- KYC with legal identification for those principles signing the SPA
- SPA does not need to be signed before a Zoom with the seller mandate.
- Seller needs enough data to perform some quick due diligence.
- Any POF would be sent directly to the seller’s attorney, banking officer or the seller mandate.
- Seller offering to perform a ledger to ledger transaction with these banks: Sparkasse, Commerzbank, Société General, BBVA
- This was a UBS seller, but they switched out of the big bank and is using smaller banks to make the deal more flexible and close faster. This is a quote from the seller mandate. Not sure why this is true, but it is the story coming out from the sell team.
- There is a single person between this website and the seller. No chain of brokers.
Channel #1 Shane