8/5 25K BTC r/e via Frick Bank in Liechtenstein payment via Euro
BTC 8/5 25K with R/E
THIS OFFER IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Minimum Amount: 500 BTC
- Buyer signs and seals this contract giving their respective bank name for payment, account information with buyer CIS.
- Sellers signs this contract and returns to the buyer a seller CIS.
- The buyer will pay in Euros the price of the tranche BTC’s, calculated minus a eight percent (8%) discount (5% net for buyer and 3 % Buyer and Seller side facilitator’s fees).
- The fees are paid in bitcoin transfer.
- The buyer will do the payment in Euros for the tranche BTC’s by bank SWIFT MT103 TURBO/ TT transfer to the Seller’s bank account minus the agreed fee.
- The seller transfers the bitcoins, no longer than 15 min after the clearing of the MT103 transfer.
- The seller and the buyer repeat the transactions with accordance schedule up to 25,000.00 bitcoins (twenty-five thousand).
- Both sides exchange a detailed CIS which will make the deal die or gain momentum. This is the most important part of the SOP.
- Payment is sent via SWIFT using an MT103 which provides a good sense of security to the buyer.
- Seller uses Bank Frick at Landstrasse 14 Balzers, Liechtenstein https://www.bankfrick.li/de
- For reasons I cannot explain the jurisdiction for any litigation would be the United Kingdom.
- 1.5% sell side (closed)
- 1.5% Buy side (open)
- Bitcoin Report is connected to this opportunity through two people. I suspect they will team up and create a group for the purpose of commissions. My team is Patriot Health LLC and we have three people in our team which means we will stand as a single group. Depending on how many people are between you and the buyer mandate, we would recommend a third box which would include you. All this can be negotiated based on who needs to be paid.
Channel #6 Corry
Please ask questions about this listing below and click “subscribe to comments” on this page to get email notified when we reply.