BTC 7/4 100K must be USDT payment
BTC 7/4 with 100K available
Seller sends a unique SPA and transaction code for each buyer. Just need the signatory name and company. Happy to sign a NCNDA first.
6/3 at lower volumes
- Party A (holder) and Party B (Liquidator) sign agreement. (Party B provide Proof of Fund and Party A provide wallet screen shot of BTC, minimum of 5000 BTC).
- Party A and Party B and escrow attorney sign escrow agreement.
- Party B deposits FIVE (5) million USD into the escrow attorney’s IOLTA account as a payment guarantee. Escrow attorney informs Party A.
- Upon receiving the confirmation from the escrow attorney of the deposit, Party A shall promptly send the required units of BTC to Party B’s wallet equivalent to guarantee amount USD 5,000,000.00
- Party B confirms BTC in his wallet address and simultaneously credit USDT to Party A designated
- 1.5% open to the buy side.
- There are two people between Patriot Health LLC and the seller.
- This seller will not do a Satoshi unless you define a Satoshi as 100 coins.
- Uses Casden or Rubin for escrow agents.
- Seller’s attorney is Washington George Law Firm
- They want to be paid in USDT
- This seller sends BTC to the buyers wallet FIRST. How does the seller gain confidence that the buyer will send the USDT? Easy. They ask the buyer to place 5 million USD cash with an escrow agent and just park it there while tranches are performed.
- They can do 10 or 20 tranches per day up to about 160 bitcoins which is what the 5 million covers. As long as the BTC is paid per tranche the 5 million never moves and at the end of tranches goes back to the buyer in full.