BTC 7/4 100K with R/E at Buyer’s Dubai Bank with 1/3 Comm Split
BTC 7/4 100K with R/E at Buyer’s Dubai Bank
Face to Face Procedures
- The Buyer will review and completely fill out this MOU Purchase initialing each page acknowledging acceptance and SIGN.
- The Seller will review and completely fill out this MOU initialing each page acknowledging acceptance and SIGN.
- Upon receipt of signed Agreement, the Buyer and Seller Mandate shall agree to a time to face to face to complete Test Tranche
- Both Seller and Buyer meet at mutually agreed place in Dubai, United Arab Emirates to facilitate the transaction.
- At the Meeting the Buyer Mandate will provide USD Proof of Funds (POF) showing fund availability to pay for the expected largest Tranche of Bitcoin purchase (2,000 BTC).
- At the Meeting the Seller Mandate shall show Buyer Mandate his Wallet. Buyer confirms authenticity.
- Seller will send 1 BTC to the buyer’s wallet and await buyer confirmation of receipt. Buyer will then pay by Cash at meeting or transfer agreed amount to Seller bank account and provide appropriate banking slip.
- Subject to mutual agreement then Tranche 1 can be undertaken immediately
- At the Meeting immediately after sending Bitcoin to the Buyer’s wallet the Seller will send to both Buyer and Sender intermediates paymasters the 3% fee in Bitcoin as specified in the IMFPA (Annex B).
- Each and every tranche shall then be completed either Face-to-Face or if mutually agreed, by remote transaction while on Zoom the same way until this Agreement is completed transferring 100,000 Bitcoin. The Buyer will transfer funds for each tranche based upon the current exchange rate less the 4% Net Bonus to Buyer and upon the Seller’s verification of receipt of USD payment in their account the Seller will transfer Bitcoin to the Buyer’s wallet and the 3% intermediate Bitcoin fee to the Intermediate’s Paymaster wallets as listed in the IMFPA.
- Hired security does not allow this seller to meet a buyer last minute at a restaurant or other public place. Only a scheduled meeting inside a bank will be acceptable.
- There are two people between this website and the seller. No chain of brokers. Groups will be created and a chain of brokers will share a box within the commission structure.
- All these details about the commission can be negotiated.